Pot painting Tutorial
You will need:
1. A Clay pot
2. Sand Paper
4. Acrylic paints
- To begin, sand the pot to avoid roughness and clean the pot with water and let it dry.
- Apply a cot of primer. Primer requires only 5 minutes to dry.
- Paint the pot with a cot or two of any Acrylic paint. If you are Choosing light colors then it requires two to three cots. Dark colors need only one to two cots.
- Now you can design the pots with the designs of your choice with the acrylic paints.
- Allow your paint to dry completely.
- The final step is to apply a cot of varnish. Keep the pot in a dust free area. Varnish takes 10- 12 hours to dry.
- Now your designed pot is all set to decorate your home.