Thursday, 27 December 2012
Thursday, 13 December 2012
December!! A month of celebrations, lights, snow, gifts... A month full of joyous celebrations. Here i made a craft for december. A beautiful handmade felt purse with matching charm describing the month of december...
The felt Purse has a cute Santa penguin, Christmas tree with presents in a snow landscape.
The Felt purse is attached with a felt star charm.
Submitting to : The ItsyBitsy Two's Company Challenge
Thursday, 6 September 2012
Friday, 24 August 2012
Tuesday, 14 August 2012
Pot painting Tutorial
You will need:
1. A Clay pot
2. Sand Paper
4. Acrylic paints
- To begin, sand the pot to avoid roughness and clean the pot with water and let it dry.
- Apply a cot of primer. Primer requires only 5 minutes to dry.
- Paint the pot with a cot or two of any Acrylic paint. If you are Choosing light colors then it requires two to three cots. Dark colors need only one to two cots.
- Now you can design the pots with the designs of your choice with the acrylic paints.
- Allow your paint to dry completely.
- The final step is to apply a cot of varnish. Keep the pot in a dust free area. Varnish takes 10- 12 hours to dry.
- Now your designed pot is all set to decorate your home.